Your data relating to your activities on our Mobile Applications are examples of information directly or indirectly related to your identity, your contact information or your location. We also collect your personal data when you visit our website. This information may include your IP address, location details, general preferences, settings, and system specifications. For us, the most obvious way to collect personal data is when you place an order, when you subscribe to our newsletter, when you contact our customer service or when you leave a comment, notice or other information about our site or mobile applications. In addition, when using the website or mobile apps, you may be invited to give access to your current location, to help you identify and discover the cultural experiences and attractions in your area. Finally, if you have arrived on PABLO through a third party (such as another website or a reseller), we may also collect your personal data.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for several reasons, in particular:
- To keep things running smoothly – Your personal data helps us to constantly improve our mobile apps
- Custom Content – By customizing the content of our mobile apps, we can provide you with relevant products and services tailored to your needs and desires. We collect information about user behavior in order to improve their experience within the app, via Android advertising ID on Android, and via IDFA on iOS.
- Marketing Purposes – We refer to semi-personalized communications including newsletters ("Newsletters" section below) and promotions of our products and services on other websites you may visit, such as social networks.
- General Legal Compliance – Your personal data also plays a key role in helping us identify and prevent fraudulent transactions or other illegal activities on our platform, communicate security messages to our customers and comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Secure Payments –We work with payment service providers, such as FnacDarty, for all payment transactions. We do not have access to your payment information, but we may request partial information, such as the latest digits of your credit card number, for authentication and anti-fraud purposes.
We will only keep your personal data temporarily for the reasons listed above, except where required by law or regulation.
You will always be prompted to give your permission before accessing your location from any mobile device you use. By sharing your location, we will be able to provide you with insight into interesting cultural experiences in the area and help you locate the desired attraction. You may cancel your consent at any time by changing the privacy settings of your computer or mobile device.
We are registered as a company under French law, with a number of legal bases justifying the use of personal data. Our use of your personal data is based on three legal bases:
- Execution of a contract – We may use your data based on a contract you have with us.
- Legitimate interest – On the basis of a legitimate interest case, which includes economic interests, we may use your personal data to, for example, adapt our content to your preferences, or to fulfill our legal obligation as a limited liability company. French law to ensure appropriate administrative practices.
Cookies and Google Analytics
Our site uses technical, functional, analytical and commercial cookies.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies help our website and mobile apps to "remember" your preferences, that is, the language selected, search history and registration data.
- Commercial Cookies – These cookies are used to personalize our newsletters according to your preferences and to personalize the online advertisements. These custom ads can also be displayed on other websites that you visit. This 'retargeting' is based on your browser activity, such as the cultural attractions you are looking for. Commercial cookies may also prevent the same ad from appearing on different web pages.
The consent you give us to store and use our cookies and those of third parties may be canceled at any time by configuring your browser to disable cookies and / or delete all cookies from your browser. However, keep in mind that this may limit your access to certain features and areas of our platform. Alternatively, if you do not want to receive customized advertising, visit www.networkadvertising.org to unsubscribe from most companies that do this type of advertising.
Third party access to personal data
We work with third parties and may share your personal data for certain purposes.
- Suppliers – We may share your personal data with certain ticket providers. This information is used to complete, confirm or personalize your booking and may include your name, email address and phone number.
- Business Partners – If you book an admission ticket with us through one of our business partners, it is possible that this partner will receive your personal data, which they can then use for their own purposes. In this context, your information is governed by the privacy policies of these business partners. We may also share personal data with our partners in order to prevent or identify fraudulent transactions or other illegal activities on our platform (for which we depend on legal bases for the execution of a mission of public interest).
- Other Third Parties – We use third-party services that collect, control and analyze personal data on our behalf, such as Google. These third parties are also used to personalize and distribute marketing materials, including advertisements. We also use third parties to process your payments and we share your personal data with them to complete financial transactions. All these parties are required to keep your personal data confidential and can only use them for the initial purposes defined by PABLO.
- Legal Obligations – We may disclose your personal information to the extent required by applicable laws and regulations.
How we protect personal data
We are committed to protecting your personal data against unauthorized use, modification, publication or deletion of such data. To achieve a high level of protection, we take physical and technical security measures. Physical security measures include restricted and monitored access to our offices and user protection measures on laptops and computers. Our technical measures include regular website and mobile app scans to identify security gaps and vulnerabilities. We also use malware scans and your personal data is stored on secure networks and only a limited number of people with special access rights to such systems can access it. These people are specifically required to keep your personal information confidential. All sensitive information you provide is also encrypted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. Finally, we do not store or have access to your credit card details. We rely on FnacDarty, our PCI-compliant payment service partner, to store and process this information securely.
Access to your personal data
Who controls your personal data?